Monday, October 7, 2013

Week of Oct 7

Conference was an awesome time this weekend to take a break from normal normal work and do something a little bit different. I finished my first journal during conference, you will be happy to hear, and started my new one. I think I will be having about 1 every 6 months, so get all sorts of excited to look through parts of those. It is interesting how things change with perception. I have become someone who likes to write and record my thoughts and ideas, much because of how I think about it now. It is an awesome opportunity to express and learn of myself. I still don't think I will be writing a dissertation or anything like that, but I might write a small book or two in my day. We will see about that though. That will be a few years off.

Love Elder Bigelow
-Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment