Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Week of Dec 16

This week has been another wild one in many ways, one of the most challenging things that has happened is that a pair of Hermanas had to take off. For a number of reasons they had to leave, but the tough part is picking up all the work that they left. They are amazing missionaries so they  had a lot going on. It has been difficult to distribute their load that is so important to the ward. I think we have finally figured it out but it will  just mean more hard work. That, afterall it what I am here for right? So it is great.
 
Niether Elder Clark or I have any idea what will happen to us for this next transfer. We both assume we will stay because it would seem kind of stupid to move us, from our perspective. But, there are so many other things going on in the mission, we might be needed elsewhere. Elder Clark and I have really started to work together and keep making more steps to become more unified. The stronger and stronger we get the more effective and excited we become.  As we start the Christmas season in full gear, we are not sure if work will pick up or slow down. Many people are leaving town but many others will be at home with their families. I hope we can share this message that we have through the Christmas spirit and bring joy into others' homes.
 
I am sorry I am kind of lame this week. It has been what seems to be such an average week. I will try and seek more of the extraordinary next week to let you guys know.
 
Good News:
We found another awesome family to teach
I found my battery charger
We got a ton of leftover food from Ward Christmas parties
I still love shoes
 
Bad News:
I am really tired
We still don't have Ipads
 
Love you all lots,
 
Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment