Monday, September 16, 2013

Week of Sep 9

This week we have been doing really well. I have started to learn how to really do missionary work, I think, for myself. It is much much different taking the lead and being in charge of our daily doings. I am happy and I am working hard. This week I will be at the Washington Nationals game on Friday night, with the whole mission! If you can catch a glimpse of the game you might see a sea of white shirts and ties, who knows you might even see me!

Somebody told me that I have been on my mission for quite a bit, I counted and it is almost 5 months, that is crazy! Almost a quarter, I hardly remember half of it. Time really does fly, whether you are having fun or not.
 I am doing great; still land learning a lot about myself this week. Love you lots and talk to you soon!
Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment